This scrumptious & lavish warming lip balm was created by infusing cinnamon, ginger, coconut oil and raw honey together. I also added in butters and essential oils to complete a beautiful moisturizing & wonderfully scented balm to help in protecting skin from the upcoming colder months ahead. The balm/salve can be tolerated & used on other areas of skin than just the lips.
- size - 20g/20ml - All natural.
- 1 inch high x 1 & 3/4 inch wide.
- Shelf life is 6 to 9 months.
- Use several times a day as needed to achieve desired results. Store in cool area. For topical use only.
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any materials listed in used in product and/or if pregnant or lactating.
- Ground Cinnamon - Has antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties, promotes blood flow, hydrates & refreshes skin. If used directly on skin can it can help reduce fine lines and appearance of wrinkles, may also plump lips.
- Ground Ginger - Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, helps with joint pain, stiffness, may reduce nausea and menstrual pain. Also very useful to soothe sore muscles.
- Raw Honey - Helps to balance skin, moisturizes and minimizes dark spots & scars, has anti-inflammatory properties that can be calming to skin.
- Coconut Oil - Helps to hydrate skin, helps to reduce redness, has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Shea Butter - Doesn't clog pores, moisturizes skin, will not make skin oily, has anti-inflammatory properties, may decrease the amount of acne-causing agents on skin. Great for all skin types.
- Beeswax - Encourages healing, does not clog skin. Can help against breakouts, hypoallergenic & moisturizing, does not dry out skin.
- Emulsifying Wax - Helps to create a smoother consistency and aides in keeping ingredients from separating.
- Vanilla Oleoresin - Has a sweet yet gentle aroma. Can aide in helping to relax and lessen anxiety.
- Frankincense Essential Oil - Has an ancient woody earthy aroma, reduces imbalances with skin problems & irritation, rejuvenating & nourishing, also helps to tone and tighten skin. Good for all skin types.
- Myrrh Essential Oil - Has a sweet earthy & somewhat beautiful spicy aroma, May be used to aide with healing coughs, asthma, and arthritis pain. High in antioxidants, helping to tighten moisturize and renew skin.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. *All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.