Wonderfully rich & invigorating tincture with 2 ingredients from my healing herb garden. All raw ingredients were used in the process of making the tincture.
Medicinal uses: Upper respiratory issues, sore throat, energy booster, immune care, joint & nerve pain, arthritis, fevers, UTI, digestion, blood sugar, blood health, cold and flu symptoms.
- Ginger Root(Zingiber officinale)
- Turmeric root( Curcumin)
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 ounce amber glass bottle with eyedropper lid.
- Take 1 to 2 droppers full at a time, 3 to 4 times per day.
- Can be taken directly by mouth or added to a drink. Best if taken under the tongue.
- A 2oz. tincture bottle will last two weeks if being used consecutively.
- Shake well before usage. Shelf life is 1 year. Exp date: 10/28/21
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients listed in product and/or if pregnant, lactating or have diabetes.
Medicinal properties and therapeutic uses of ingredients:
- Raw Ginger Root(Zingiber officinale) - Contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Vitamins and minerals include; B3, B6, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium. Ginger helps to ease an upset stomach, reduces nausea, muscle and joint pain, and also inflammation. May help to improve blood sugar levels, cold and flu symptoms, sore throat, and lowering a fever.
- Turmeric root( Curcumin) - A traditional Indian medicinal spice. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Helpful with reducing joint pain, inflammation, depression, hay fever and arthritis. Works great for chronic pain and digestive issues.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - Helps to fight infections. There is no scientific evidence stating that ingesting vinegar alters blood pressure. Also, helps with mucus and balances PH levels in the body.
Tinctures are liquid extracts and/or potent infusions made from herbs that would normally be taken by mouth. Vinegar has the same value as an alcohol based tincture. *I do not use alcohol in any of the tinctures I make - for those who may have issues with taking alcohol or other personal issues. Tinctures can be consumed by children, not recommended for children under the age of 12. The dosage recommendation below should be lowered by half than for an adult dosage.