Yarrow is truly one of my favorite herbs I grow - having anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and astringent properties. I find it to be an extraordinary herb helping with so many different bodily uses internally and externally.
Some medicinal uses are: Insomnia, promote sleep, reduce anxiety, headaches, inflammation, nerve and joint pain, improve digestion, lower blood pressure(do not use if currently taking blood pressure medication), reduce fever, arthritis, menstrual cramps, and UTI's.
- Organic dried Yarrow flower(Achillea millefolium)
- Vegetable Glycerin
- Distilled Water
- 4 ounce clear glass bottle with eyedropper lid.
- Take 2 to 3 droppers full at a time 3 to 4 times a day.
- Can be taken directly by mouth or added to a drink. Best if placed under the tongue.
- Do not take for more than 2 weeks at a time consecutively.
- Shake well before usage. Shelf life is 3 years. Exp date: 5/3/24
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients listed in product and/or if pregnant, lactating or have diabetes.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
May interact with medication. Consult physician before use if taking prescription medication, pregnant, lactating or have diabetes. Product use is for adult men and women. Buyer agrees they are 21 years of age to purchase this product.