This powerful sore throat soother tincture has been slowly extracted with the following fresh organic and raw ingredients from my garden.
Medicinal uses; Upper respiratory issues, sore throat, pain & fatigue, chronic pain, arthritis, blood pressure, digestion, fevers, energy booster, sinus issues and digestive tract.
- Oregano(Origanum vulgare)
- Thyme(Thymus vulgaris)
- Sweet Basil(Ocimum basilicum
- Raw Ginger Root(Zingiber officinale)
- Raw Honey
- Raw Apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounce amber glass bottle with eyedropper lid.
- Take 1 to 2 droppers full at a time, 3 times per day. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to a drink.
- A 2oz. tincture bottle will last two weeks if being used consecutively.
- Shake well before usage. Shelf life is 1 year. Exp date: 10/28/21
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients listed in product and/or if pregnant, lactating or have diabetes.
Medicinal properties and therapeutic uses of ingredients:
- Oregano(Origanum vulgare) - Is an herb from the mint family; high in antioxidants with antiviral and antibacterial properties. Helps to reduce inflammation, joint pain, and headaches. Fights bacteria, boosts health, and can also be used to help to treat respiratory issues & indigestion.
- Thyme(Thymus vulgaris) - Is an herb from the mint family and has a great source of vitamins A, C, copper, iron with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties. Thyme is an immunity booster. Being a beneficial treatment with cold, cough, sore throat, upset stomach, arthritis, and is also useful for oral health as an ingredient used in a mouthwash.
- Sweet Basil(Ocimum basilicum) - Is an herb of the mint family, and has a very bold and spicy aroma. Contains vitamin A, C, K, iron, calcium, and magnesium. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that aide with releasing and eliminating stress & free radicals from the body; indigestion, cold and flu symptoms such as cough and sinus infections. Also helps to promote good blood circulation.
- Jalapeno - Peppers contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that promote immune function and healthy blood flow; along with a compound called capsaicin that has many beneficial health benefits. Rich in vitamins A, B, C, K, folate, and potassium as well. Helps to fight against viral infections, cold, flu, and heart health.
- Raw Ginger Root(Zingiber officinale) - Contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Vitamins and minerals include; B3, B6, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium. Ginger helps to ease an upset stomach, reduces nausea, muscle and joint pain, and also inflammation. May help to improve blood sugar levels, cold and flu symptoms, sore throat, and lowering a fever.
- Raw Honey - antioxidant properties, as well as its antibacterial and antifungal power, immune-boosting , can kill unwanted bacteria and fungus. natural antiseptic, promotes digestive health. Has so many vitamins and minerals designed for natural healing of the body; niacin and riboflavin; along with minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - Has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to fight infections. There is no scientific evidence stating that ingesting vinegar alters blood pressure. Also, helps with mucus and balances PH levels in the body.