The name, Sleepy Time says it all for this herbal tincture. Crafted with dried organic herbs being first muddled for the allowance of the components of each herb to entangle with one another before extracting in raw apple cider vinegar.
- Dried Catnip(Nepeta cateria)
- Dried Hyssop(Hyssopus officinalis)
- Dried Yarrow(Achillea millefolium)
- Dried Lemon Balm(Melissa officinalis)
- Raw Apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounce amber glass bottle with eyedropper lid.
- Take 1 to 2 droppers full at a time, 3 to 4 times per day.
- Can be taken directly by mouth or added to a drink. Best if taken under the tongue.
- A 2oz. tincture bottle will last two weeks if being used consecutively.
- Shake well before usage.
- Shelf life is 1 year. Exp date: 11/2/21
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients listed in product and/or if pregnant, lactating or have diabetes.
Medicinal properties and therapeutic uses of ingredients:
- Dried Catnip(Nepeta cateria) - Is part of the mint family and can be used for many different benefits. Catnip is soothing to the nervous system being a mild sedative to induce sleep, reduce anxiety & calmness. Aides with digestion and is used to treat a common cold, Also, contains antioxidants, vitamins C and E.
- Dried Hyssop(Hyssopus officinalis) - A part of the mint family having cleansing affects to the body. Hyssop has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties that may act as a natural antibiotic to fight certain infections. It is used as an expectorant for immunity care in respiratory infections such as a cold, cough, sore throat, and congestion. Hyssop has a soothing aromatic minty aroma.
- Dried Yarrow(Achillea millefolium) - Has strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and astringent properties. Tonics and tinctures have been used as remedies to reduce fevers, headaches, cold and flu symptoms. Helps with insomnia, anxiety, digestive issues, and urinary tract infection(UTI). Yarrow's anti-inflammatory effects may also help to alleviate joint & muscle pain from arthritis.
- Dried Lemon Balm(Melissa Officinalis) - Has has a lemony citrus fragrance that is part of the mint family. It has antibacterial and antiviral properties that can help boost immunity, relieve indigestion, treat nausea, reduce anxiety and headaches. When used in traditional medicine lemon balm performs as both a sleep and digestive aide. Lemon balm alone may cause drowsiness. When used in conjunction with other herbs it will bring about sleepiness.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - Has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to fight infections. There is no scientific evidence stating that ingesting vinegar alters blood pressure. Also, helps with mucus and balances PH levels in the body.
Tinctures are liquid extracts and/or potent infusions made from herbs that would normally be taken by mouth. Vinegar has the same value as an alcohol based tincture. *I do not use alcohol in any of the tinctures I make - for those who may have issues with taking alcohol or other personal issues. Tinctures can be consumed by children, not recommended for children under the age of 12. The dosage recommendation below should be lowered by half than for an adult dosage.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
May interact with medication. Consult physician before use if taking prescription medication, pregnant, lactating or have diabetes. Product use is for adult men and women. Buyer agrees they are 21 years of age to purchase this product.