A great rendition of an old timey herbal remedy, thieves tincture. Including all organic herbs grown from my beautiful garden to promote health and general wellness.
- Lavender Flower(Lavandula angustifolia)
- Oregano(Origanum vulgare)
- Thyme(Thymus vulgaris)
- Rosemary(Salvia rosmarinus)
- Sage(Salvia officinalis)
- Raw Apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounce amber glass bottle with eyedropper lid.
- Take 1 to 2 droppers full at a time, 3 to 4 times per day.
- Can be taken directly by mouth or added to a drink. Best if taken under the tongue.
- A 2oz. tincture bottle will last two weeks if being used consecutively.
- Shake well before use. Shelf life is 1 year. Exp date 11/02/21
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients listed in product and/or if pregnant, lactating or have diabetes.
Medicinal properties and therapeutic uses of ingredients:
- Lavender Flower(Lavandula angustifolia) - Is a part of the mint family and contains A, C and E vitamins, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal effects. Lavender is used for and is very beneficial against inflammation, headaches, toothaches, stress, anxiety, insomnia, as well as nerve and joint pain.
- Oregano(Origanum vulgare_ - Is an herb from the mint family; high in antioxidant properties. Helps to reduce inflammation, joint pain, and headaches. Boosts health, and can also be used to help to treat respiratory and indigestion issues.
- Thyme(Thymus vulgaris) - Is an herb from the mint family and has a great source of vitamins A, C, copper, iron with anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. Thyme is an immunity booster. Being a beneficial treatment with sore throat, upset stomach, arthritis, and is also useful for oral health as an ingredient used in a mouthwash.
- Rosemary(Salvia rosmarinus) - Is a member of the mint family and is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Contains vitamins A, C, B6, iron, and calcium. It is used to help boost the immune and circulatory system, digestion problems, infections and to treat muscle pain as well.
- Sage(Salvia officinalis) - Sage has a strong earthy aroma and belongs to the mint family. It contains magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, vitamins A, C, and E. High in antioxidants and is used to aide in treating throat infections, infected gums, digestive issues & stomach pain. It's anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce inflammation.
- Peppercorn - Has a chemical compound called, Piperine; having antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Peppercorn has a mild spicy flavor that may act as a natural pain reliever helping to reduce inflammation with arthritis, promotes heart and digestive health.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - Helps to fight infections. There is no scientific evidence stating that ingesting vinegar alters blood pressure. Also, helps with mucus and balances PH levels in the body.
Tinctures are liquid extracts and/or potent infusions made from herbs that would normally be taken by mouth. Vinegar has the same value as an alcohol based tincture. *I do not use alcohol in any of the tinctures I make - for those who may have issues with taking alcohol or other personal issues. Tinctures can be consumed by children, not recommended for children under the age of 12. The dosage recommendation below should be lowered by half than for an adult dosage.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
May interact with medication. Consult physician before use if taking prescription medication, pregnant, lactating or have diabetes. Product use is for adult men and women. Buyer agrees they are 21 years of age to purchase this product.