Red, yellow, pink and orange organic Rose petals have each been muddled & separately infused in almond oil. Red rose powder was added showing off this balm's luxurious color. Rose powder aides in soothing skin irritation gives an extra dose of anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce redness and discoloration from skin. It hydrates and moisturizes leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Can also aides in relieving headaches, stress, anxiety, and contains vitamin A, and antifungal properties. Soothe, smooths, and revitalizes skin as it increases in tone and balance. Gentle enough for use on any and all areas of the skin.
- 2oz round tin with screw top lid - all natural.
- Shelf life is 6 months to 1 year.
- Use several times a day as needed for desired results. Store in cool area.
- Does not contain toxins.
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any materials listed in product and/or are pregnant or lactating.
- Organic Rose Petals - Helps to soothe skin irritation, reduces redness, has anti-inflammatory properties, hydrates and moisturizes leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Can also aide in relieving headaches.
- Almond Oil - Excellent skin moisturizer, may reduce the appearance of stretch marks, helps in protecting skin from sun damage, evens out skin tone and texture, aides in soothing skin conditions, great for all skin types.
- Beeswax - Does not clog pores. Can help fight against breakouts. Is hypoallergenic & moisturizing, does not dry out skin.
- Coco Butter - Aides in protecting skin against moisture loss, does not leave skin greasy, helps to retain firmness & tone of skin, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Vanilla Essential Oil - Has a sweet yet gentle aroma. Can aide in helping to relax and lessen anxiety.
- Peppermint Essential Oil - Rejuvenates & strengthens skin, unclog pores and helps to fight against breakouts. Encourages healing, may also be effective at curing headaches.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. *All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.