Calendula has many wonderful healing agents for the body, and has been infused with raw apple cider vinegar before strained and bottled. Raw apple cider vinegar and organic dried Calendula flowers from my own garden were meticulously crafted & infused in this remarkable tincture that can be used on the face, body, hair & scalp. Can be used in bath water, and as a mouth wash as well.
Apple cider vinegar strengthens skin, helps to reduce acne breakouts, removes dead skin cells, and helps to remove dirt & skin impurities. The combination of both Calendula and vinegar together can promote rapid natural healing and healthy glowing skin. Gentle enough for all skin types. Beneficial for itching or irritated scalp and skin conditions. Can be used as a cleanser and toner. Also tightens & lightens skin's over all appearance.
- 2 ounce clear glass bottle with eyedropper lid, Spray lid is also included.
- Shelf life is 1 year. A few drops each day is all that is needed. Use as needed for desired results.
- Store in cool area. Shake well before use.
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any materials listed in product and/or are pregnant or lactating.
- Dilute with distilled water if using as a facial toner or a mouth wash for infected gums or other mouth problems.
- Organic Calendula - Used to aide in reducing inflammation. It helps to alleviate dryness and be also be used to alleviate itching from insect and bug bites. It moisturizes & promotes smooth healthy skin by giving skin a more subtle & youthful appearance. Also works well for diaper rash, bruising, minor burns, cuts, scrapes, and is effective with evening out skin tones.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - Helps to fight against infections, wrinkles, acne, or even a sunburn, topically to treat wounds and ulcers. soften and soothe skin, reduce pore size, and clear acne. Valances PH levels in the body.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.