I kept this salve fairly simple by using minimal ingredients needed to showcase and craft an excellent nourishing & healing Calendula salve having so many uses. Organic Calendula has been infused with sunflower oil. I harvest organically grown Calendula from my garden.
Calendula can be used to aide in reducing inflammation, may alleviate dryness & itching, moisturizes skin, promotes smooth skin, can make skin more subtle & youthful. Also works well for diaper rash, bruising, minor burns, cuts & scrapes. Calendula is effective with evening out skin tones, headaches, diaper rash, swelling, dry skin & irritation. Also balances and softens skin.
- 2oz glass jar with plastic insert and black lid. All natural.
- Shelf life is 6 months to 1 year.
- Use several times throughout day as needed to achieve desired results.
- Store in cool area. For topical use. Do not ingest.
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any materials listed in product and/or if pregnant or lactating.
- Organic Calendula - Can be used to aide in reducing inflammation, may alleviate dryness & itching, moisturizes skin, promotes smooth skin, can make skin more subtle & youthful.
- Sunflower Oil - A wonderful natural oil for skin being rich in vitamin E, help with rashes, dry skin. The antioxidant properties helps protect skin from from harmful environmental effects.
- Beeswax - Encourages healing, does not clog skin, has antibacterial properties, can help against breakouts, hypoallergenic & moisturizing, does not dry out skin.
- Jojoba Oil - Contains vitamins A, E and D, antioxidants and fatty acids, helps with dryness & skin irritation, balances and softens skin.
- Vitamin E Oil - Can be used to aide in reducing inflammation, may alleviate dryness & itching, moisturizes skin, promotes smooth skin, can make skin more subtle & youthful.
- Frankincense Essential Oil - Has an ancient woody earthy aroma, reduces imbalances with skin problems & irritation, rejuvenating & nourishing, also helps to tone and tighten skin. Good for all skin types.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil - Contains vitamin C and has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, helps fight acne, boosts circulation in the skin. As well as is nourishes dry, irritated and acne-prone skin.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. *All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.