The Rose oil I created is an ongoing process I have been working on for the last few months -in crafting the purest formulation obtainable. Red, yellow, pink & orange organic rose petals are each infused separately in almond oil over and over again. I incorporate the different rose infusions together while adding in more rose petals each time to create a new & highly emollient infusion to bring about silky smooth soft glowing skin.
- 4 ounce clear plastic bottle lid screw tight lid.
- 5 1/2 inch tall. Shelf life is 6 months to 1 year.
- Can be used on face, body, and hair & scalp. Use as needed to achieve desired results.
- Store in cool area. For topical use only. Do not ingest.
- Shake well before use.
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any materials listed in product and/or if pregnant or lactating.
- Organic Rose Petals - Helps to soothe skin irritation, reduces redness, has anti-inflammatory properties, hydrates and moisturizes leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Can also aide in relieving headaches.
- Almond Oil - Excellent skin moisturizer, may reduce the appearance of stretch marks, helps in protecting skin from sun damage, evens out skin tone and texture, aides in soothing skin conditions, great for all skin types.
- Rosehip Oil - Hydrates, soothes and smooths skin, excellent for dry itchy skin. It also moisturizes, helps to exfoliate giving skin a brighter appearance. Contains vitamins A, C and E. Has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects - reduces redness, swelling & fine lines.
- Vitamin E Oil - Can be used to aide in reducing inflammation, may alleviate dryness & itching, moisturizes skin, promotes smooth skin, can make skin more subtle & youthful.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. *All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.