A wonderfully healing and nourishing salve/ointment made with organic oregano & organic rosemary. Both herbs have been infused in olive oil before completing the salve for use with beautifully blended butters and essential oils listed below. Oregano Oil just by itself is a wonderful oil that promotes natural healing and is used regularly in my home. Oregano belongs to the mint family and has very effective antioxidant properties. It can be used for many different purposes on the skin; reduces inflammation and aides in fighting against fungal infections. Also helps with dry & irritated skin, acne, warts, ringworm, rosacea, toothaches, muscle aches & pains, cuts, scrapes, and bruising.
- 2oz glass jar with plastic insert and black lid - all natural.
- Shelf life is 6 months.
- For topical use only. Store in cool area.
- Use several times a day as needed to achieve desired results.
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any materials listed in product and/or if pregnant or lactating.
- Organic Oregano - Belongs to the mint family and has very effective antioxidant properties. Oregano can be used for many different purposes on the skin. It reduces inflammation and aides in fighting against fungal infections. Also, helps with dry & irritated skin, acne, warts, ringworm, rosacea, toothaches, muscle aches & pains, cuts, scrapes, and bruising.
- Organic Rosemary - Soothing to skin, can help to lighten dark spots & blemishes, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may help in reducing swelling and preventing wrinkles, helps to keep skin firm & tight.
- Olive Oil - Adds extra moisturizing, helps with dry skin & the reduces the appearance of stretch marks, aides in protecting skin against environmental damage. Contains antioxidants (vitamin E) and anti-inflammatory properties, softens skin & can be used with sensitive skin. Although may not best work best with those having oily skin and/or prone to breakouts.
- Shea Butter - Doesn't clog pores, moisturizes skin, will not make skin oily, has anti-inflammatory properties. Great for all skin types.
- Coconut Oil - Helps to hydrate skin, helps to reduce redness, has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Beeswax - Does not clog skin, and can help against breakouts. Hypoallergenic & moisturizing, does not dry out skin.
- Jojoba Oil - Contains vitamins A, E and D, antioxidants and fatty acids, helps with dryness & skin irritation, balances and softens skin.
- Frankincense Essential Oil - Has an ancient woody earthy aroma, reduces imbalances with skin problems & irritation, rejuvenating & nourishing, also helps to tone and tighten skin. Good for all skin types.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil - Cleanses and soothes skin, has anti-inflammatory properties. Helps to purify wounds, cuts, burns, and bug bites.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. *All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.