Stinging Nettle leaf & root, and Yarrow flower & root have been perfectly combined in the crafting of this tincture. Herbs used have been grown and harvested from my natural wellness organic garden. Both Yarrow and Stinging Nettle have amazing medicinal properties for internal use being a natural anti-spasmodic and antiseptic.
Works with immune support, menstrual pain, headaches, fevers, digestive issues, muscle and joint pain, arthritis, reduces inflammation, prostate care, UTI, diuretic, and internal detox cleanser.
Vinegar has the same value as an alcohol based tincture. *I do not use alcohol in any of the tinctures I make - for those who may have issues with taking alcohol or other personal issues.
- Nettle leaf & root(Urtica dioica)
- Yarrow flower & root(Achillea millefolium)
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 ounce amber glass bottle with dropper lid.
- Shelf life is 1 year. Exp date: 6/22
- Take 1 to 2 droppers full 3 to a day, as needed.
- Can be taken directly by mouth or added to a drink. Best if taken under the tongue.
- Do not take for more than 2 weeks at a time consecutively.
- Shake well before use. None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients listed in product and/or if pregnant, lactating or have diabetes.
Tinctures are liquid extracts and/or potent infusions made from herbs that would normally be taken by mouth. Vinegar tinctures can be consumed by children, not recommended for children under the age of 12. The dosage recommendation below should be lowered by half than for an adult dosage.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
May interact with medication. Consult physician before use if taking prescription medication, pregnant, lactating or have diabetes. Product use is for adult men and women. Buyer agrees they are 21 years of age to purchase this product.