Be uplifted from a relaxing salt bath soak. Allow yourself to experience & receive the magic you are by harmonizing soothing & healing in mind body and mood. Each glass tube contains Epsom salt, Himalayan salt, dried Lavender, dried Patchouli and Lavender essential oil.
- 4 individual glass tubes with cork, 20ml
- Each glass tube contains 1 ounce/4 ounces total
- Shelf life is 6 months. Will be made upon received payment.
- Use 1 entire tube in warm bath water & soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Packaging includes sachet bags for an easy, no clean up in the bath.
- Can also be used as an exfoliating body scrub. Best used 2 to 3 times a week at most - as to not over-exfoliate or irritate skin.
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any materials listed in product and/or if pregnant or lactating.
- Epsom Salt - Dissolves in water, great for relaxing from daily stress by helping relax and soothe the body. Aides in reducing swelling, helps relieves body aches & muscle pains, dry skin and in reducing inflammation.
- Fine & course Pink Himalayan Salts fine & course - Has a rich mineral content including magnesium and potassium, relaxes muscles & helps with muscle aches and pains, known to reduce stress and fatigue. Aides in extracting toxins and revitalize skin. Will not dry out skin.
- Dried lavender flower - Has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to fight breakouts, calming & soothing to skin, and can reduce redness and discoloration. Also, may help with headaches and anxiety.
- Dried patchouli - Works great for dry cracked skin and helps with headaches. Also provides relaxation from stress as well as anxiety.
- Lavender essential oil - Can prevent breakouts, can unclog pores & reduce inflammation. Can also lessen redness and skin irritation.
There are so many wonderful and useful benefits from herbal bath salts & bath soaks which, can help with alleviating such symptoms as;
stress, anxiety, body aches & muscle pains. As well as, removes dead skin cells, detoxifies, reduces swelling, and soothes irritated skin.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. *All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.