This is one of my favorite bath soaks having the perfect ingredients to rejuvenate and help to heal skin. Feel the Magic!! These 4 individual glass tubes will leave skin hydrated, invigorated, and well moisturized. The bath soak includes wonderful different salts & textures, along with refreshing dried flowers, rolled oats, dried milk bath, jojoba oil, and essential oils - all listed below.
- Each glass tube contains 1 ounce/4 ounces total
- 3 1/2 inch height
- Shelf life is 6 months.
- Use 1 entire tube in warm bath water & soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Packaging includes a sachet bag for an easy, no clean up in the bath.
- Can also use an an exfoliating body scrub. Best used 2 to 3 times a week at most - as to not over-exfoliate or irritate skin.
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any materials listed in product and/or if pregnant or lactating.
- Epsom Salt - Dissolves in water, great for relaxing from daily stress by helping relax and soothe the body. Aides in reducing swelling, helps relieves body aches & muscle pains, dry skin and in reducing inflammation.
- Fine Pink Himalayan Salt - Has a rich mineral content including magnesium and potassium, relaxes muscles & helps with muscle aches and pains, known to reduce stress and fatigue. Aides in extracting toxins and revitalize skin. Will not dry out skin.
- Organic dried Rose - Roses help to soothe skin irritation, reduces redness, has anti-inflammatory properties, hydrates and moisturizes leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Can also aide in relieving headaches, stress, anxiety, and contains vitamin A, and antifungal properties.
- Organic dried Chamomile - Has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe skin.
- Organic dried Calendula - Can be used to aide in reducing inflammation, may alleviate dryness & itching, moisturizes skin, promotes smooth skin, can make skin more subtle & youthful.
- Rolled Oats/Oatmeal - Moisturizes dry skin, removes dead skin cells, exfoliates and and is soothing skin having rashes. Oatmeal is also a natural cleanser for skin.
- Jojoba Oil - Contains vitamins A, E and D, antioxidants and fatty acids, helps with dryness & skin irritation, balances and softens skin.
- Milk Bath - Helps with dry skin and skin irritations such as eczema, psoriasis, and rashes. Hydrates, firms skin, reduces swelling and also eases tension of skin.
- Rose essential Oil - Has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that softens and moisturize skin, reduces redness, stress & anxiety.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil - Hydrates, moisturizes, rejuvenates, and soothes, also tones & tightens skin. Has an ancient earth woody aroma that helps fight against breakouts. Also has anti-inflammatory properties to aide in protecting skin against damaging environmental effects, reduces the appearance of dark circles, discoloration, cleans pores, reduces inflammation and skin irritations.
There are so many wonderful and useful benefits from herbal bath salts & bath soaks which, can help with alleviating such symptoms as;
stress, anxiety, body aches & muscle pains. As well as, removes dead skin cells, detoxifies, reduces swelling, and soothes irritated skin.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. *All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.