This tincture definitely has a kick to it with a spicy taste. Having many super beneficial and helpful ingredients. Crafted and designed for natural internal wellness. All vegetables and herbs listed have been used in the fusion of this energetic powerhouse of a tincture. This tincture was crafted for 2 full moon cycles(8 weeks) to synthesize to perfection.
- Rosemary(Salvia rosmarinus)
- Oregano(Origanum vulgare)
- Sweet Basil(Ocimum basilicum)
- Cayenne Pepper(Capsaicin)
- Hyssop(Hyssopus officinalis)
- Raw Ginger Root(Zingiber officinale)
- Raw Garlic(Allium sativum)
- Horseradish(Armoracia lopathifolia)
- Red Onion(Allium cepa)
- Raw Honey
- Raw Apple Cider vinegar
- 2 ounce amber glass bottle with eyedropper lid.
- Take 1 to 2 droppers full at a time, 3 to 4 times per day.
- Can be taken directly by mouth or added to a drink. Best if taken under the tongue.
- A 2oz. tincture bottle will last two weeks if being used consecutively
- Shake well before use. Shelf life is 1 year. Exp date: 10/28/21
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients listed in product and/or if pregnant, lactating or have diabetes.
Medicinal properties and therapeutic uses of ingredients:
- Rosemary(Salvia rosmarinus) - Is a member of the mint family and is rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds. Contains vitamins A, C, B6, iron, and calcium. It is used to help boost the immune and circulatory system, digestion problems, and to treat muscle pain as well.
- Oregano(Origanum vulgare) - Is an herb from the mint family; high in antioxidant properties. Helps to reduce inflammation, joint pain, and headaches. Boosts health, and can also be used to help to treat respiratory issues & indigestion.
- Sweet Basil(Ocimum basilicum) - Is an herb of the mint family, and has a very bold and spicy aroma. Contains vitamin A, C, K, iron, calcium, and magnesium. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that aide with releasing and eliminating stress & free radicals from the body; indigestion symptoms and sinus infections. Also helps to promote good blood circulation.
- Cayenne Pepper(Capsaicin) - Is the active ingredient in cayenne peppers giving them their medicinal properties. Fights against infections, aides in digestion, heart health, stuffy nose, congestion, strep throat, headaches and migraines. Contains vitamins B1, B2, K, Potassium, Copper, and antioxidants.
- Hyssop(Hyssopus officinalis) - A part of the mint family having cleansing affects to the body. Hyssop has antioxidant properties that may act as a natural antibiotic to fight certain infections. It is used as an expectorant for immunity care in respiratory infections; sore throat, and congestion. Hyssop has a soothing aromatic minty aroma.
- Raw Ginger Root(Zingiber officinale) - Contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Vitamins and minerals include; B3, B6, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium. Ginger helps to ease an upset stomach, reduces nausea, muscle and joint pain, and also inflammation. May help to improve blood sugar levels, cold and flu symptoms, sore throat, and lowering a fever.
- Raw Garlic(Allium sativum) - Contain vitamin C, B6, thiamin, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, copper and manganese. Has prebiotics for gut and flora health. Helps with respiratory issues and congestion.
- Horseradish(Armoracia lopathifolia) -The pungent root that brings some heat with tons of great medicinal agents. A natural antibiotic with anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. It strengthens the immune system and helps with respiratory issues and sore throat. Relieves pain, inflammation, fluid retention, and achy joints. Treats sinus infections, aides with digestion, urinary tract infections, and also kidney stones. Is rich in nutrients, calcium, zinc, potassium, and vitamin C.
- Raw Red Onion(Allium cepa) - Has anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin sources; C, B6, potassium and folate. A natural expectorant which is helpful as a cough suppressant and also a circulatory stimulant reducing inflammation. Gives a warm sweet & spicy taste that can be very soothing for the throat.
- Raw Honey - antioxidant properties, as well is immune-boosting. A natural antiseptic, promotes digestive health. Has so many vitamins and minerals designed for natural healing of the body; niacin and riboflavin; along with minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - Helps to fight infections. There is no scientific evidence stating that ingesting vinegar alters blood pressure. Also, helps with mucus and balances PH levels in the body.
Tinctures are liquid extracts and/or potent infusions made from herbs that would normally be taken by mouth. Vinegar has the same value as an alcohol based tincture. *I do not use alcohol in any of the tinctures I make - for those who may have issues with taking alcohol or other personal issues. Tinctures can be consumed by children, not recommended for children under the age of 12. The dosage recommendation below should be lowered by half than for an adult dosage.