I call this spicy & oh so flavorful herbal tincture, fire in the hole. A spicy fiery melded vinegar tincture that has been created by extracting fresh organic herbs and raw vegetables with raw apple cider vinegar. This herbal tincture can be used in accordance with many different ailments one might have for all around general health care. A helpful natural remedy for congestion, headaches & all those cold symptoms. Has immune care and heart health benefits as well.
- Cayenne Pepper
- Rosemary(Salvia rosmarinus)
- Lavender flower(Lavandula angustifolia)
- Thyme(Thymus vulgaris)
- Sage(Salvia officinalis)
- Sweet Basil(Ocimum basilicum)
- Oregano(Origanum vulgare)
- Raw Ginger root(Zingiber officinale)
- Raw Garlic(Allium sativum)
- Raw Apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounce amber glass bottle with eyedropper lid.
- Take 1 to 2 droppers full at a time, 3 to 4 times per day.
- Can be taken directly by mouth or added to a drink.
- A 2oz tincture bottle will last 2 weeks if being used consecutively.
- Shelf life is 1 year. Exp date: 1/18/22
- Shake well before use. Store in cool area.
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients listed in product and/or if pregnant, lactating or have diabetes.
Medicinal properties and therapeutic uses of ingredients:
- Cayenne Pepper(Capsaicin) - The active ingredient in cayenne peppers giving them their medicinal properties. Fights against infections, aides in digestion, heart health, stuffy nose, congestion, strep throat, headaches and migraines. Contains vitamins B1, B2, K, Potassium, Copper, antioxidants, and antibacterial properties.
- Rosemary(Salvia rosmarinus) - Is a member of the mint family and is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. Contains vitamins A, C, B6, iron, and calcium. It is used to help boost the immune and circulatory system, digestion problems and to treat muscle pain as well.
- Lavender Flower(Lavandula angustifolia) - Is a part of the mint family and contains A, C and E vitamins, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and antifungal effects. Lavender is used for and is very beneficial against inflammation, headaches, toothaches, stress, anxiety, insomnia, as well as nerve and joint pain.
- Thyme(Thymus vulgaris) - Is an herb from the mint family and has a great source of vitamins A, C, copper, iron with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antifungal properties. Thyme is an immunity booster. Being a beneficial treatment with cold, cough, sore throat, upset stomach, arthritis, and is also useful for oral health as an ingredient used in a mouthwash.
- Sage(Salvia officinalis) - Sage has a strong earthy aroma and belongs to the mint family. It contains magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, vitamins A, C, and E. High in antioxidants and is used to aide in treating throat infections, infected gums, digestive issues & stomach pain. It's anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce inflammation.
- Sweet Basil(Ocimum basilicum) - Is an herb of the mint family, and has a very bold and spicy aroma. Contains vitamin A, C, K, iron, calcium, and magnesium. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that aide with releasing and eliminating stress & free radicals from the body; indigestion, cough and sinus infections. Also helps to promote good blood circulation.
- Oregano(Origanum vulgare) - Is an herb from the mint family; high in antioxidant properties. Helps to reduce inflammation, joint pain, and headaches. Boosts health, and can also be used to help to treat respiratory issues & indigestion.
- Raw Ginger Root(Zingiber officinale) - Contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Vitamins and minerals include; B3, B6, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium. Ginger helps to ease an upset stomach, reduces nausea, muscle and joint pain, and also inflammation. May help to improve blood sugar levels, sore throat, and lowering a fever.
- Raw Garlic(Allium sativum) - Contain vitamin C, B6, thiamin, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, copper and manganese. As well as prebiotics for gut and flora health and helps with respiratory viruses.
- Clove - Is an immune booster high in antioxidants, and anti- ecreases pain, fights headaches, oral infections, and aides in digestion.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - Helps to fight infections. There is no scientific evidence stating that ingesting vinegar alters blood pressure. Also, helps with mucus and balances PH levels in the body.
Tinctures are liquid extracts and/or potent infusions made from herbs that would normally be taken by mouth. Vinegar has the same value as an alcohol based tincture. *I do not use alcohol in any of the tinctures I make - for those who may have issues with taking alcohol or other personal issues. Tinctures can be consumed by children, not recommended for children under the age of 12. The dosage recommendation below should be lowered by half than for an adult dosage.
This product is not FDA approved nor is it's purpose to cure, prevent or treat any type of disease. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse this product.
May interact with medication. Consult physician before use if taking prescription medication, pregnant, lactating or have diabetes. Product use is for adult men and women. Buyer agrees they are 21 years of age to purchase this product.