One of my own versions of a traditional natural remedy, Fire Cider. Created with thoughts in mind for those that are in need of a energy boost. Works wonders with digestive issues and seasonal allergies. All ingredients have been slowly extracted over a period of 7 weeks to interchange and fully process the fragrance, oils and medicinal properties together in the perfection of this handcrafted herbal tincture.
- Sweet Basil(Ocimum basilicum)
- Raw Ginger Root/Zingiber officinale)
- Raw Garlic/Allium sativum)
- Raw Onion/Allium cepa)
- Raw Apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounce amber glass bottle with eyedropper lid.
- Take 2 to 3 droppers full at a time, as needed.
- Can be taken directly by mouth or added to a drink.
- A 2oz tincture bottle will last two to three weeks if being used consecutively.
- Shake well before use. Shelf life is 1 year. Exp date 1/22/22
- None of the ingredients used have been tested on animals.
- Do not use if allergic to any ingredients listed in product and/or if pregnant, lactating or have diabetes.
- Sweet Basil(Ocimum basilicum - Is an herb of the mint family, and has a very bold and spicy aroma. Contains vitamin A, C, K, iron, calcium, and magnesium. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that aide with releasing and eliminating stress & free radicals from the body; indigestion, congestion, and sinus infections. Also helps to promote good blood circulation.
- Ginger Root)Zingiber officinale) - Contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Vitamins and minerals include; B3, B6, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium. Ginger helps to ease an upset stomach, reduces nausea, muscle and joint pain, and also inflammation. May help to improve blood sugar levels, sore throat, and lowering a fever.
- Garlic(Allium sativum) - Contains vitamin C, B6, thiamin, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, copper and manganese. Garlic has prebiotics for gut and flora health. Helps with respiratory issue sand congestion.
- Jalapeno - Peppers contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that promote immune function and healthy blood flow; along with a compound called capsaicin that has many beneficial health benefits. Rich in vitamins A, B, C, K, folate, and potassium as well.
- Onion(Allium cepa) - Has anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin sources; C, B6, potassium and folate. A natural expectorant which is helpful as a cough suppressant and also a circulatory stimulant reducing inflammation. Gives a warm sweet & spicy taste that can be very soothing for the throat.
- Peppercorn - Has a chemical compound called, Piperine; having antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties. Peppercorn has a mild spicy flavor that may act as a natural pain reliever helping to reduce inflammation with arthritis, promotes heart and digestive health.
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar - Has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to fight infections. There is no scientific evidence stating that ingesting vinegar alters blood pressure. Also, helps with mucus and balances PH levels in the body.
Tinctures are liquid extracts and/or potent infusions made from herbs that would normally be taken by mouth. Vinegar has the same value as an alcohol based tincture. *I do not use alcohol in any of the tinctures I make - for those who may have issues with taking alcohol or other personal issues. Vinegar tinctures can be consumed by children, not recommended for children under the age of 12. The dosage recommendation below should be lowered by half than for an adult dosage.